REEPHAM DENTAL PRACTICE TO RE- OPEN !
We hope this message finds you well.
Firstly, I would like to say a big thank you to you all for your patience during these extraordinary times.
As you all know, with vaccinations etc things have improved and we are gradually "coming out" of the worst of the pandemic. Eventually we might remove some of the Covid protocols, but for now we have decided to keep most of our precautions in place to keep both patients and staff as safe as possible
At Reepham Dental Centre we have always maintained the highest standards of infection control and are adopting a brand new infection control protocol In light of regulations concerning COVID-19.
We would like to inform you of changes we need to implement to reduce the risk to you, your families and to our staff.
Dentistry will have to adapt to the new environment in which we live, and as such, we will be making all the necessary changes that are required to keep both our patients and our staff safe.
• Patients will be called the day before the appointment to complete our Covid-19 screening report verbally.
• Please maintain recommended social distancing guidelines whilst in the waiting areas.
• Only the patient will be allowed in the practice, so we respectfully request that you attend on your own (please call us on 01603 871771 if you need to attend with a dependant)
• Increased time slots booked off for each appointment so as to give us even more time for cross-infection control between appointments and to reduce the numbers of patients at the practice at any one time. This means we are unable to see as many patients in a day as before, so again ask you to be patient with us.
• New sneeze-guard screen at the reception desk to protect patient and staff alike
• Our Staff will be wearing optimum graded PPE during all treatments.
• We kindly ask Patients to sanitise their hands using our hand sanitisers upon arrival and when leaving the practice
• All of our team members will be fully health screened before each of their shifts.
• Staff will receive ongoing training in the best management of Covid-19
• We follow the most stringent guidelines regarding your safety from Covid-19 and in keeping with these guidelines we will always wear the most optimum graded PPE available including masks, face shields and disposable gowns or aprons. We will look very different, but fear not we are the same friendly people underneath and will endeavour to give you the same excellent care we always have.
• Patients asked to bring only essential items and to attend the practice alone.
• Payments made by credit/debit card if possible.
• No magazines in the waiting room and the soft furnishing will be removed.
• All door handles, iPads, card machine, and other communal surfaces will be regularly wiped down in line with our rigorous Covid-19 prevention procedures.
• During the pandemic we respectfully ask that you do not use the toilet. If this is not possible then please first ask one of us, so we know and can carry out a thorough disinfect afterwards. Also always only flush with the lid down.
Unfortunately, the virus is still a threat. However, we follow the most rigorous universal precautions to minimise any transmission risks.
Best wishes and we look forward to seeing you again soon!
All the best from all at Reepham Dental Centre